Tuesday, May 15, 2007

not much going on. currently I am working on a crochet project... can't for the life of me remember what the pattern is called and I don't feel like searching for it right now. basically, it's a bolero that is originally designed to be done in 'Trellis' but I happened to have picked up tons of 'Matrix' a few months back when Michael's had it on sale for $.99. I figure it shouldn't be too different- they're both railroad/ladder yarns. I think Trellis might be a little bit bigger, but the pattern is basically measures in inches so I'm not worried. and I'm doing a bit larger size then what I would normally wear. I just really didn't feel like swatching- I'm horrible about that anyway, but this yarn isn't exactly fun to work with. atleast crocheting it, it comes together pretty quickly. I had tried to knit with it on a different pattern but that was HELL!!! I'll post pics of the progress, and links to the pattern, soon.

No comments: