Thursday, May 10, 2007

my first socks

I finished them Tuesday on our way to my fiance's parents' house to take care of some car registration stuff. I'll admit that for a while I had second sock syndrome but forced myself to start it and it actually went quite quickly when I set myself to working on it. (but that waited until after I finished the felted "Jeep" beanie for my future MIL- still have to make his dad one...) So, I did the first with DPNs and the second trying Magic Loop. I made them ankle socks because I don't like tall socks. They look fat, but I love them and they fit perfectly!!!





Lion Brand Magic Stripe yarn in Sea Blue Stripes- Basic Sock Pattern.

and I still have close to half a ball of yarn left since I decided to keep this one's short. I might make some matching fingerless gloves or something with it...

No comments: