Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My 1st SP11 package

It came a little while back and I tooks pics but with all this wedding planning stuff, I got distracted from uploading... but here it is:




Yummy hand dyed sock yarn and wonderfully gorgeous wood DPNs in a collectors tin! Love it! Love it! LOVE IT!!!

other things I've been up to... just wedding junk. Made and sent what feels like a gazillion invitations although honestly there weren't even 100 sent yet. I did buy my wedding dress but I won't post pics of that because Patrick just might stumble across them... A lot of the planning has been coming along well. We still need to venture back down to FL on a business day to get the marriage license. And I still need to call my friend Heather's dad and see if he will be the officiant. And I still need to call and block rooms at the hotel.... I guess there are a million things that need to be done and I've been dog-tired recently but it's all good. Now, if Sears would just start showing our registry I'd be a lot happy. No problems with the others so far although we still need to physically go to Bed, Bath, & Beyond because so far we have just been doing it online. Which is what I am soon to do about Sears as well since every person who works there that I have spoke with is incompetent.... oh well. :)

No comments: