Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I swear I have pics of the Josephine progress. Life has just been crazy recently between work and trying to plan that wedding in only two months. Hopefully it will all work out. And here I am rushing just to put something up on my blog. I need to post my SP11 survey too but its saved on the computer at work where I have been trying to sneak in working on it between meeting with kids. It's been down right hectic from me at work since I got back from training. Seems like all my kids have suddenly decided to turn into hellions. Oh well. Guess thats what happens when they go back to school.

Going to Ft White, Florida this weekend to scope out some info and get some details together for the wedding. I'll probably work on Josephine in the car so that means more pics hopefully. I haven't really had time to even touch it since training and I do miss it so.

Soon... I promise!

No comments: